domingo, 30 de septiembre de 2007

Describing Myself

Hi, My name is Carolina Molero, but everybody calls me La Flaca. I'm from Maracaibo, originally. I'm 15 years old and I study law at URBE. I live in Maracaibo, in San Francisco.

I love to model because i'm a model, litento music, dancing, go shopping and talking on the phone with my friends. I also love my family, my boyfriend, my country and my cat.

I hate lie, injustice, cleaning the house, litening to rock and vallenato, smoke, the discussion and the problems.

My dream is graduate from Law School and be a good lawyer, travel around the world. I also want to learn to speak perfect english and french. I'd love to work in an important company, get married and start a family.

My opinion about english........
I love to learn new languages. I think English is very important. I also chat on the internet, and have friends in many countries. I like to listen, speake and write English, but I would like to learn it perfectly I need to practice more, because the most difficult for me listening.

No hay comentarios: