lunes, 12 de noviembre de 2007

A new medicine

Carolina: Hello Mary. How are you?
Mary: Hi Carolina. Not so good because I have a terrible sore muscles and I have the flu
Carolina: Really? Oh no. I would like to invite you to my party, but you are feeling very bad
Mary: what should you do for a sore muscles and the flu?
Carolina: Remember the TV commercial of a new product that is good because my brother bought, it because he had the flu, too, it’s very good. I suggest that you go to the pharmacy and buy it. It’s a good idea
Mary: Oh yes, what is the name of the medicine?
Carolina: It’s “FENALPIRET” or “IBUPIRET”, the two are similar. Both are indicated for the flu, for the inflammation, sore and fever.
Mary: Ok. Let’s go to the pharmacy

Pharmacist: Hello. Can I help them?
Carolina: Can you reach me the “FENALPIRET” or “IBUPIRET”?
Pharmacist: Sure. Do you feel week?
Mary: Yes, I have a terrible flu
Pharmacist: And how long have you sick?
Mary: Two days
Pharmacist: I suggest to buy “FENALPIRET” and it’s important to get a lot of rest
Mary: Ok. I’m going to buy. And for a sore muscles?
Carolina: “KETSPRAY”. It’s very good. Can I reach me the “KETSPRAY”?
Pharmacist: Yes. It’s very good for sore muscles, for the inflammation and to relax the muscles
Mary: Ok. I’m going to buy it, too
Carolina: Bye. Call me when you get better ok?
Mary: Sure. Thanks for Can I help me. Bye

No hay comentarios: