lunes, 12 de noviembre de 2007

Conversation in a "ABC restaurant"

Mary: Hello, how are you?
Carolina: Fine thanks, and you?
Mary: Good. Do you want to go out for dinner with me?
Carolina: Sure. But where would you like to go?
Mary: What do you think of Mexican food?
Carolina: I love it, especially tacos, but I’m not really in the mood for it today
Mary: Ok. I don’t either. I would like to eat a pizza
Carolina: It’s very delicious. But I wouldn’t like today
Mary: Ok. How do you like Japanese food?
Carolina: Oh, I like it a lot
Mary: I do, too
Carolina: And I know a nice Japanese restaurant in Bella Vista Avenue. It’s “ABC Restaurant”
Mary: Oh. Really? I’ve always wanted to go there
Carolina: Terrific. Let’s go!

Innkeeper: What would you like to order?
Carolina: I’ll have fried chicken
Innkeeper: Would you like rice or potatoes?
Mary: Potatoes, please
Innkeeper: What kind of potatoes would you like? Mashed, baked or French fries?
Carolina: We would like French fries
Innkeeper: Ok. And what would you like to drink?
Mary: I’ll have a coffee, and you?
Carolina: I’ll have a strawberry Milkshake
Innkeeper: Would you like anything else?
Carolina: No, that will be all for now, thanks
Mary: Thanks

No hay comentarios: