lunes, 12 de noviembre de 2007

Plans

Mary: Good morning. “Family Smith”
Carolina: Hello. May I speak to Ms.Yoli, please?
Mary: I’m sorry. She’s not in. Can I take a message?
Carolina: Yes, please. This is Ms. Carolina
Mary: Is that K-A-R-O-L-I-N-A
Carolina: No, it’s C-A-R-O-L-I-N-A
Mary: All right
Carolina: Please tell him the plans is on Friday at 9:00pm
Mary: Friday at 9:00pm
Carolina: And would you ask him to call me this afternoon? My new number is 0414-634-2919
Mary: 0414-634-2919. Yes, Ms. Carolina. I’ll give Yoli the message
Carolina: Thank you. Good bye
Mary: Good bye

Yoli: Hello, Carolina. I saw your message. What are you doing tonight? Would you like to go out?
Carolina: Oh, sorry. I can’t. I’m going to study tonight
Yoli: Well. How about tomorrow night? Are you doing anything then?
Carolina: No, I’m not. What are you planning to do?
Yoli: I’m going to the cinema. Would you like to come?
Carolina: Sure, I’d love to! But let me pay for the tickets this time. It’s my turn
Yoli: All right. Thanks

No hay comentarios: